Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA

Monday, September 29, 2008

Emily is Student of the Month

Emily was selected by Mrs. Tessarro to be her first "Outstanding Student." Emily was thrilled, we were thrilled.

Here is what her teacher said...

Emily is just an all around amazing student. She is always on task and friendly with everyone. She is very bright and extremely helpful. When I was informed of the award the first student I thought of was Emily. You and your family have done an excellent job with her, and I am very pleased to have her in my class.


Emily talked for a week about how she was going to get a "prize." The prize turned out to me a medal, a nice one at that. She wore the medal all weekend and continues to wear it with great pride.

GO EMILY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grampy said...

Way to go Emily!!

AND Mom, Dad, and Nana

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home