Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Guess What?

Papa loves you. :)

Emily, when you were about 1.5, I taught you to answer "what?" everytime I said "GUESS WHAT!?!" It soon became a game that we have played for over a year and continue to this day.

The game itself quickly shortened as you already knew what I was going to say. Soon I would say "guess what?" and you would grin and say "Papa loves me." "That's Right!" I replied time and time again. Once you replied "Papa loves me, that's right." and giggled because you knew the answer.

Now the game has changed again. I say "guess what" and you say "mommy loves me?", or "Nana loves me?" and I shake my head in an exaggerated manner and quickly say "no no no." We go back and forth until you finally give me that shy, sly look and say "Papa loves me???" Hmph. Who would have guessed that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home