Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA

Monday, February 05, 2007

Emily Is Warming Up to Me

I am still getting the "no hugs and kisses" knocking of fists in the morning but she says "but I still love you." I convinced her that it was OK to say that she loved me because we know that she still loves mommy more. - Hey, I'll take what I can get :)

Nighttime is now 100% papa. I read her the bedtime story every night. I also still do, bath, teeth and PJ's. Each night I have to make up a story about Gordon. Some of her favorites are:

Gordon and the Ordinary Day - when "Nothing Exciting Happened."

Gordon and the Whale - when Gordon fell into the stream, was swept to sea and swallowed by a whale.

Most nights it's a new story. I find it very challenging and yet very fun to come up with a new story every night. Emily especially loves it when Gordon picks her up somewhere along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home