Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Room Keys Didn't Work

Our first set of keys didn't work and the kids were none too happy. We stayed in rooms with an adjoining door so the kids could play etc. After our arrival, we went to Carls Jr. for a chicken stars dinner. Then we hit the pool. Emily was excited because we were "swimming after bed time." Yes, we had promised the kids could swim so a few rules would be broken on this special trip. :)

It was cold and breezy outside but the pool was heated. Emily and I swam around for less than 10 min before looking up to me and saying "I'm tired, I want to get out and dry off." You know she's tired when...

In the rooms, all of the kids got into 1 bed to hear stories. I offered to let Emily fall asleep with Matthew and Christina but she said that she wanted to be with me. AWW. So we went to our room and she was soon off to sleep/

  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home